- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Do you still use store-bought salad dressings? Dr. Heather Denniston shared dozens of easy homemade salad dressings in episode 29 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Of course, what made this episode even better was the fact that all these salad dressing recipes were...read more
Recently I penned an article for Paleo Magazine Insider. I was curious regarding the effects of branch chain amino acids on women over 40. This is the article that emerged from that curiosity. READ THE PRETTY VERSION OF THE ARTICLE HERE - Flip forward a few pages of...read more
Dr. Heli McPhie joined Dr. Heather Denniston on episode 46 of The Junk You Should Know Show. When it comes to our health, what is the importance of community? Think about the quote below as you watch this episode that aired on November 16, 2018. "Isolation can have...
Did you miss The Junk You Should Know Show's episode 45, "When You Fall, Are You Ready?" At first glimpse you immediately think it must have to do with fall risks, literally. But...hold on tight. Although it was one of the shorter episodes, it was packed with such a...