- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Dr. Amy Bovenkamp joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 41st episode of The Junk You Should Know Show to talk about WHOLE30 basics! In spite of you might think it is, Whole30 is NOT a diet or weight loss program. Although, many people have succeeded at losing weight...read more
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
I know. None of us want to say it. We are afraid to offend, afraid of what the repercussions might be if the conversation doesn't go well. I am pretty sure no one to date has been willing to take the risk...until now. I am. I am ready. "Santa, you are morbidly obese...
Epsom Salt baths have become “the new black” in the rehab and relaxation industry. Expensive, beautifully packaged bags of Magnesium Sulfate ready to whisk away all your aches, pains, toxins, nerve conditions, and whatever else that ails you. But do epsom salt baths...