- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Do you still use store-bought salad dressings? Dr. Heather Denniston shared dozens of easy homemade salad dressings in episode 29 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Of course, what made this episode even better was the fact that all these salad dressing recipes were...read more
Recently I penned an article for Paleo Magazine Insider. I was curious regarding the effects of branch chain amino acids on women over 40. This is the article that emerged from that curiosity. READ THE PRETTY VERSION OF THE ARTICLE HERE - Flip forward a few pages of...read more
The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 48: Dr. Heather Denniston is talking all about yoga with special guest, yogi, David Good. Together they address some of the craziest questions that most people are afraid to ask, but dying to know the answer. All About Yoga First, who...
Episode 22 of The Junk You Should Know show was one of the most popular episodes, focusing on improving restfulness through sleep hacks. Christine Hansen, an international sleep expert, joined Dr. Heather Denniston to help those with mild to serious sleep issues....