- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
Wow, what a treat! The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 34 featured a celebrity guest, actress Michelle Federer. Make sure you watch both parts of the episode, part 1 and part 2 so you get all the quick and easy recipes Michelle shared to "better your food bowls." ...read more
Year after year we jump on the January bandwagon to set life-changing goals. But, why do the majority of resolutions fail? On episode 52 of The Junk You Should Know Show, Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes Linda Fogg-Phillips to address the issues of resolutions and how...
I hope you're ready because episode 49 of The Junk You Should Know Show was very, VERY special. Dr. Heather Denniston mentioned The Fitness Marshall a number of times as she excitedly awaited the interview. So we're equally "over the moon" ecstatic to share with you!...