- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Last Thanksgiving my husband and I escaped to Arizona for some relaxation and sunshine. With the absence of guests descending upon us, I thought I would try some risky new Paleo Thanksgiving recipes for our intimate feast. As many of you know, I am a big supporter of...read more
I hail from a long line of salad makers. My mother was experimenting with Caesar, Waldorf, and Greek long before the other mums were. She then upped her game and began making her own salad dressings, unheard of in the era of Ranch, Thousand Island, and French! 9 Next...read more
In her book “Braving The Wilderness,” Brene Brown uses the word “BRAVING” as an acronym for defining and developing trust-filled relationships with everyone from kids to coworkers. Now, who doesn’t have trust issues and who doesn’t love a good acronym? Genius, Brene....
One of the best exercises, for butt strength, is the “Step-Up”. Like all exercises, though, you'll want to know how to do step ups correctly. What are step ups? A “Step-up” is simply performing the movement of stepping up onto a box or platform. You can’t go wrong...