- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Wow, what a treat! The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 34 featured a celebrity guest, actress Michelle Federer. Make sure you watch both parts of the episode, part 1 and part 2 so you get all the quick and easy recipes Michelle shared to "better your food bowls." ...read more
How amazing is The Junk You Should Know Show? Not surprising, Dr. Heather Denniston shared another great episode discussing the top protein powder options available, along with 7 reasons protein supplements basically suck. She also talks about why you should or should...read more
I hope you're ready because episode 49 of The Junk You Should Know Show was very, VERY special. Dr. Heather Denniston mentioned The Fitness Marshall a number of times as she excitedly awaited the interview. So we're equally "over the moon" ecstatic to share with you!...
The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 48: Dr. Heather Denniston is talking all about yoga with special guest, yogi, David Good. Together they address some of the craziest questions that most people are afraid to ask, but dying to know the answer. All About Yoga First, who...