- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Dr. Amy Bovenkamp joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 41st episode of The Junk You Should Know Show to talk about WHOLE30 basics! In spite of you might think it is, Whole30 is NOT a diet or weight loss program. Although, many people have succeeded at losing weight...read more
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
Year after year we jump on the January bandwagon to set life-changing goals. But, why do the majority of resolutions fail? On episode 52 of The Junk You Should Know Show, Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes Linda Fogg-Phillips to address the issues of resolutions and how...
I hope you're ready because episode 49 of The Junk You Should Know Show was very, VERY special. Dr. Heather Denniston mentioned The Fitness Marshall a number of times as she excitedly awaited the interview. So we're equally "over the moon" ecstatic to share with you!...