- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Last Thanksgiving my husband and I escaped to Arizona for some relaxation and sunshine. With the absence of guests descending upon us, I thought I would try some risky new Paleo Thanksgiving recipes for our intimate feast. As many of you know, I am a big supporter of...read more
I hail from a long line of salad makers. My mother was experimenting with Caesar, Waldorf, and Greek long before the other mums were. She then upped her game and began making her own salad dressings, unheard of in the era of Ranch, Thousand Island, and French! 9 Next...read more
One of the reasons I left full-time chiropractic practice is because I wanted the freedom to travel more extensively. However, frequent travel can create havoc on your fitness and nutrition goals. I realized even if you don’t take dozens of trips a year you still...
I am going to share with you natural toiletries to throw in your wee travel bag. Many years ago TSA made bringing key toiletries on board tricky, to say the least. Little 1-3 ounce containers in a Ziploc rendered it impossible for a girl to have all of her essentials...