- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Dr. Amy Bovenkamp joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 41st episode of The Junk You Should Know Show to talk about WHOLE30 basics! In spite of you might think it is, Whole30 is NOT a diet or weight loss program. Although, many people have succeeded at losing weight...read more
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes special guest Dr. Stephen Chan to discuss kinesiology taping on episode 58 of The Junk You Should Know Show. What is Kinesiology tape? (3:08) Kinesio tape or kinesiology tape is an elastic based cotton tape that is used to promote...
What does healthy hips have to do with a healthy life? That's exactly what Dr. Heather Denniston focuses on in episode 56 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Hip strengthening, stability, and flexibility are key factors in developing an active lifestyle in the...