- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
This episode of The Junk You Should Know Show couldn't have come at a better time. As we head into the new year, meal planning can make all the difference for those intending to start their diet transitions. Amy Vig, an amazing personal chef, shares all the secrets of...read more
Did you know that Dr. Laura Foster was the first guest on The Junk You Should Know Show? We're revisiting episode 1 because Dr. Denniston and Dr. Foster talked about some amazing kitchen tools and tips that will make cooking simpler. Finding the right kitchen tools...read more
Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes special guest Dr. Stephen Chan to discuss kinesiology taping on episode 58 of The Junk You Should Know Show. What is Kinesiology tape? (3:08) Kinesio tape or kinesiology tape is an elastic based cotton tape that is used to promote...
What does healthy hips have to do with a healthy life? That's exactly what Dr. Heather Denniston focuses on in episode 56 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Hip strengthening, stability, and flexibility are key factors in developing an active lifestyle in the...