- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
When I first attempted to convert to the Paleo lifestyle, it was quite a transition. I was still craving carbs like crazy! It was like I was Cookie Monster in Heather’s clothing. I would often stare at a bunch of kale, and think, “There is no way I am going to be able...read more
I love Melissa Joulwan’s solution for late night eating, disclosed in her book Well Fed. She shares that she walks around the house at 8 PM yelling, “kitchen closed!!” She says this even if she is home alone. She proclaims this as a signal to her body and her mind...read more
I didn't jump rope as a kid. I do remember I owned a pink plastic jump rope with squishy handles, but I never used it. Wait, I did run, dragging it around by one handle, to get the dog to play chase. But I didn’t utilize it for its intended purpose. I was into other...
If I look back at the times when I was inconsistent in my workout, it had a lot to do with the fact I was completely bored. I would head to the gym and do thirty minutes of cardio and then my six weight exercises, abs, stretch and head home. #YAWNFEST. I decided to...