- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
I love Melissa Joulwan’s solution for late night eating, disclosed in her book Well Fed. She shares that she walks around the house at 8 PM yelling, “kitchen closed!!” She says this even if she is home alone. She proclaims this as a signal to her body and her mind...read more
You're out and about, and you hear it. The growl. Your stomach is telling you, "I know it is not dinner but I neeeeeeeeed something." We've all suffered this experience and often when starting on a new food plan such as Paleo, or Whole30 snacks are one of the toughest...read more
I didn't jump rope as a kid. I do remember I owned a pink plastic jump rope with squishy handles, but I never used it. Wait, I did run, dragging it around by one handle, to get the dog to play chase. But I didn’t utilize it for its intended purpose. I was into other...
If I look back at the times when I was inconsistent in my workout, it had a lot to do with the fact I was completely bored. I would head to the gym and do thirty minutes of cardio and then my six weight exercises, abs, stretch and head home. #YAWNFEST. I decided to...