Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Last Thanksgiving my husband and I escaped to Arizona for some relaxation and sunshine. With the absence of guests descending upon us, I thought I would try some risky new Paleo Thanksgiving recipes for our intimate feast. As many of you know, I am a big supporter of...read more
I hail from a long line of salad makers. My mother was experimenting with Caesar, Waldorf, and Greek long before the other mums were. She then upped her game and began making her own salad dressings, unheard of in the era of Ranch, Thousand Island, and French! 9 Next...read more
Crafting? Really? WELLFITandFED is a health and wellness site, right? Here is how I made the connection. "Crafting" is kind of "Zen" and "meditative," so it fits my "WELL" category. A stretch perhaps, but I could not resist this adorable Grinch Christmas tree so...
Here's a great idea. Let's squat, as though we were on the toilet, then bend over and place our hands on the floor (while in the squat), then unceremoniously fling our legs into the air behind us, only to land in a push-up/plank position, and then oops - change our...