Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Dr. Amy Bovenkamp joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 41st episode of The Junk You Should Know Show to talk about WHOLE30 basics! In spite of you might think it is, Whole30 is NOT a diet or weight loss program. Although, many people have succeeded at losing weight...read more
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes special guest Dr. Stephen Chan to discuss kinesiology taping on episode 58 of The Junk You Should Know Show. What is Kinesiology tape? (3:08) Kinesio tape or kinesiology tape is an elastic based cotton tape that is used to promote...
What does healthy hips have to do with a healthy life? That's exactly what Dr. Heather Denniston focuses on in episode 56 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Hip strengthening, stability, and flexibility are key factors in developing an active lifestyle in the...