Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You're out and about, and you hear it. The growl. Your stomach is telling you, "I know it is not dinner but I neeeeeeeeed something." We've all suffered this experience and often when starting on a new food plan such as Paleo, or Whole30 snacks are one of the toughest...read more
Yawns-ville. I really can’t stay awake. Spice lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Is that seriously all we can come with for the poor prolific pumpkin? I think not. With a little looking around I have curated twelve stunning paleo pumpkin...read more
Crafting? Really? WELLFITandFED is a health and wellness site, right? Here is how I made the connection. "Crafting" is kind of "Zen" and "meditative," so it fits my "WELL" category. A stretch perhaps, but I could not resist this adorable Grinch Christmas tree so...
Here's a great idea. Let's squat, as though we were on the toilet, then bend over and place our hands on the floor (while in the squat), then unceremoniously fling our legs into the air behind us, only to land in a push-up/plank position, and then oops - change our...