Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You're out and about, and you hear it. The growl. Your stomach is telling you, "I know it is not dinner but I neeeeeeeeed something." We've all suffered this experience and often when starting on a new food plan such as Paleo, or Whole30 snacks are one of the toughest...read more
Yawns-ville. I really can’t stay awake. Spice lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Is that seriously all we can come with for the poor prolific pumpkin? I think not. With a little looking around I have curated twelve stunning paleo pumpkin...read more
I didn't jump rope as a kid. I do remember I owned a pink plastic jump rope with squishy handles, but I never used it. Wait, I did run, dragging it around by one handle, to get the dog to play chase. But I didn’t utilize it for its intended purpose. I was into other...
If I look back at the times when I was inconsistent in my workout, it had a lot to do with the fact I was completely bored. I would head to the gym and do thirty minutes of cardio and then my six weight exercises, abs, stretch and head home. #YAWNFEST. I decided to...