Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
How amazing is The Junk You Should Know Show? Not surprising, Dr. Heather Denniston shared another great episode discussing the top protein powder options available, along with 7 reasons protein supplements basically suck. She also talks about why you should or should...read more
Do you still use store-bought salad dressings? Dr. Heather Denniston shared dozens of easy homemade salad dressings in episode 29 of The Junk You Should Know Show. Of course, what made this episode even better was the fact that all these salad dressing recipes were...read more
Reid Keuther MPT OCS, of PHENIX Physical Therapy & Wellness, joined Dr. Denniston on the 32nd episode of The Junk You Should Know Show. In this episode, they take a good look at long-term physical wellness. What can be done now to give all of us a better quality of...
Before you watch episode 30 of The Junk You Should Know Show, you have to head over and take this 45-second Chronotype quiz developed by Dr. Michael Breus, The Sleep Doctor. The quiz is extremely insightful in discovering sleep chronotypes or your biological clock...