Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
This episode of The Junk You Should Know Show couldn't have come at a better time. As we head into the new year, meal planning can make all the difference for those intending to start their diet transitions. Amy Vig, an amazing personal chef, shares all the secrets of...read more
Did you know that Dr. Laura Foster was the first guest on The Junk You Should Know Show? We're revisiting episode 1 because Dr. Denniston and Dr. Foster talked about some amazing kitchen tools and tips that will make cooking simpler. Finding the right kitchen tools...read more
Sachin Patel joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 59th episode of the Junk You Should Know to discuss medicinal mushrooms and their role in chronic diseases. If you've been following the show for a while, you know Dr. Denniston is a true believer of natural alternatives...
Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes special guest Dr. Stephen Chan to discuss kinesiology taping on episode 58 of The Junk You Should Know Show. What is Kinesiology tape? (3:08) Kinesio tape or kinesiology tape is an elastic based cotton tape that is used to promote...