Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
When I first attempted to convert to the Paleo lifestyle, it was quite a transition. I was still craving carbs like crazy! It was like I was Cookie Monster in Heather’s clothing. I would often stare at a bunch of kale, and think, “There is no way I am going to be able...read more
I love Melissa Joulwan’s solution for late night eating, disclosed in her book Well Fed. She shares that she walks around the house at 8 PM yelling, “kitchen closed!!” She says this even if she is home alone. She proclaims this as a signal to her body and her mind...read more
There is no simple path to more successful. No quick solution, no sure-fire method, there just isn’t. True success takes hard work, smarts, and timing but there is one activity that can nudge you along that path. It might surprise you. Make your bed. Now, coming from...
It is amazing the lies we will tell ourselves. The excuses we believe and signup for, without query or question. They are outright sabotaging your fitness goals. How many of these "escape routes" or “exit doors” can you add to a plan before it fails? So, what are...