Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Did you know that Dr. Laura Foster was the first guest on The Junk You Should Know Show? We're revisiting episode 1 because Dr. Denniston and Dr. Foster talked about some amazing kitchen tools and tips that will make cooking simpler. Finding the right kitchen tools...read more
Dr. Amy Bovenkamp joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 41st episode of The Junk You Should Know Show to talk about WHOLE30 basics! In spite of you might think it is, Whole30 is NOT a diet or weight loss program. Although, many people have succeeded at losing weight...read more
The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 48: Dr. Heather Denniston is talking all about yoga with special guest, yogi, David Good. Together they address some of the craziest questions that most people are afraid to ask, but dying to know the answer. All About Yoga First, who...
Episode 22 of The Junk You Should Know show was one of the most popular episodes, focusing on improving restfulness through sleep hacks. Christine Hansen, an international sleep expert, joined Dr. Heather Denniston to help those with mild to serious sleep issues....