Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You're out and about, and you hear it. The growl. Your stomach is telling you, "I know it is not dinner but I neeeeeeeeed something." We've all suffered this experience and often when starting on a new food plan such as Paleo, or Whole30 snacks are one of the toughest...read more
Yawns-ville. I really can’t stay awake. Spice lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Is that seriously all we can come with for the poor prolific pumpkin? I think not. With a little looking around I have curated twelve stunning paleo pumpkin...read more
One of the best exercises, for butt strength, is the “Step-Up”. Like all exercises, though, you'll want to know how to do step ups correctly. What are step ups? A “Step-up” is simply performing the movement of stepping up onto a box or platform. You can’t go wrong...
One of the reasons I left full-time chiropractic practice is because I wanted the freedom to travel more extensively. However, frequent travel can create havoc on your fitness and nutrition goals. I realized even if you don’t take dozens of trips a year you still...