Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
Recently I penned an article for Paleo Magazine Insider. I was curious regarding the effects of branch chain amino acids on women over 40. This is the article that emerged from that curiosity. READ THE PRETTY VERSION OF THE ARTICLE HERE - Flip forward a few pages of...read more
Starting to shift toward a more Paleo food plan? Eliminating dairy, grains, and refined sweeteners are the first steps. But there is more to a Paleo existence. If you are taking on Paleo as a method to get well, there are other practices you can employ to supercharge...read more
Yesterday, my personal “Grumpo-Meter” measured at a ten. I woke up not having slept well, and I was in a funk. I felt all “hormoney” and ready to masticate the head off anyone who got in my way. My dad used to say, “Just lookin’ for a reason.” That was me, “lookin’...
The flu seems to plague more and more people every year. It can hit hard and fast and has some people down for weeks at a time. Readers and followers have reached out and asked me to share my take on preventing and surviving this blasted bug! I have some great ideas...