Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You're out and about, and you hear it. The growl. Your stomach is telling you, "I know it is not dinner but I neeeeeeeeed something." We've all suffered this experience and often when starting on a new food plan such as Paleo, or Whole30 snacks are one of the toughest...read more
Yawns-ville. I really can’t stay awake. Spice lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Spiced Lattes and pie. Is that seriously all we can come with for the poor prolific pumpkin? I think not. With a little looking around I have curated twelve stunning paleo pumpkin...read more
Epsom Salt baths have become “the new black” in the rehab and relaxation industry. Expensive, beautifully packaged bags of Magnesium Sulfate ready to whisk away all your aches, pains, toxins, nerve conditions, and whatever else that ails you. But do epsom salt baths...
Brene Brown is in my brain trust but let's go back. I have a panel of advisors that get me through the day. Folks I can count on to advise and gently turn my shoulders when directional assistance is needed. I have slowly and deliberately assembled this team,...