Hello! I am Heather Denniston DC. CCWP.
- I am a health explorer, researcher, and obsessor of all things health related.
- I am a story teller.
- I am purveyor of encouragement to those in pursuit of healthier living.
- I am fallible, and sometimes grumpy.
- I am the spreader of seeds that will take root in your mind and grow into inspiration
for your own life journey.
- I am quirky, absent minded and a goofball.
- I am a human and I would like to stay that way for a long time.
- Welcome to my lair.
Receive exclusive emails, give-aways and secret recipes… or just because every inbox needs a “life of the party!”
You are going to love love LOVE this episode of The Junk You Should Know Show on bone broth basics and benefits! Anisa Woodall, a certified nutritionist, joins Dr. Heather Denniston on the 40th episode to answer common questions about bone broth. Bone Broth Basics...read more
Wow, what a treat! The Junk You Should Know Show Ep. 34 featured a celebrity guest, actress Michelle Federer. Make sure you watch both parts of the episode, part 1 and part 2 so you get all the quick and easy recipes Michelle shared to "better your food bowls." ...read more
Dr. Heather Denniston welcomes Merrady Wickes, Head of Content & Education at The Detox Market, to The Junk You Should Know Show! The Detox Market has been one of Dr. Denniston's go to product lines when it comes to green beauty products. With her education and...
Dr. Heather Denniston reveals all the wellness must haves for travel. Whether you travel occasionally or regularly, you don't want to miss episode 38 of The Junk You Should Know Show! We are all aware of the number of germs that circulate in-flight and the new foods...