- Twenty years in private chiropractic practice
- Exceptional creator and producer of the Ginger Lime Martini
- Advanced certification in pregnancy and pediatrics
- Advanced certification in the Chiropractic Certified Wellness Practitioner (CCWP) designation
- Professional “head-petter” of all canines encountered in public
- 4 time Inline Skate Marathon Finisher.
I love Melissa Joulwan’s solution for late night eating, disclosed in her book Well Fed. She shares that she walks around the house at 8 PM yelling, “kitchen closed!!” She says even if she is home alone, she proclaims this as a signal to her body and her mind that... read more
This week post is based on a recently published an article I penned on FIX.com entitled, “Foods That Trigger Gastritis.” I have talked to so many clients about unexplained stomach problems, and I believe learning more about the basics of gastritis is... read more
Epsom Salt baths have become “the new black” in the rehab and relaxation industry. Expensive, beautifully packaged bags of Magnesium Sulfate ready to whisk away all your aches, pains, toxins, nerve conditions, and whatever else that ails you. But do they really work?...
In chiropractic practice, I worked crazy long days. I would arrive at the office at 6:30 AM and head home around 7:00 PM. (#neededheadexamined). I learned early that a “Power Purr,” as my brother in law refers to them, was an essential part of my day.…